How To Hard Reset Telego G303

I have receive this Telego G303 already in Too Many Pattern Attempts in my shop.Since this android phone is locally distribute here by Telego,I know pretty sure that this is powered by Spreadtrum Chips.Base on my experience this kind of phone is very hard to go to Android Recovery System,So I said to the owner that he have to cost a lot of peso,He Replied to me that his willing to pay so he can use it back to normal his phone..

So,I perform a Hard reset using hardware keys,I never expect that i can manage to go to Android Recovery System.What I do?Follow this Step by step How To hard reset Telego G303.

1.Remove Battery and Put it back to the phone
2.Hold and Press Volume up and Power button until you see a triangle with exclamation points.
3.Press Volume up to go to Android System Recovery
4.When in Android System Recovery,Use Volume Down to select wipe data/factory reset,Power Button to Confirm
5.Select Yes-delete all user data

6.Reboot System

Finish Product

Comments