Why I Moved To Prexblog.com - See Reasons!

Moving from one blog to another isn't easy especially from a very popular domain name with many articles to another new one hmmm but the reasons will shock you.

The main reasons i moved from my formal blog (Blazer) to Prexblog was money making Problem (Adsense) and domain name issues. Since I have been Blogging on Blazer, I don't really make cool money the way I expected due to the adsense ban for no-just-reason. I just love my formal domain name (Blazer, Blazing, Blaze) but I know this is not the end of the world so we can't just be stagnant without improving.

move to prexblog.com

So blazer has a domain name issues that can't be solved which means it has alot of problems and once removed, the domain will get expired and destroyed because it was registered in a local web host (Nigeria host) that doesn't have control panel or anywhere to transfer the domain to a new domain name registrar. Meanwhile, the DNS (domain name server) was also hosted in a THIRD-PARTY Website which means it can't be stable.

After thinking about all these issues, I decided to open a new blog and bought a new domain name called PREXBLOG.COM. I know If I don't leave blazer, it will definitely give me problems in the future especially when my articles are very many and I can't just be Blogging without making money to pay the best commentators and other necessary fees.

Prexblog.com Features 

Welcome to prexblog.com

  • Prexblog.com has only one admistrator called Precious Agbontan.
  • Prexblog will always Reward the best commentators.
  • Prexblog will always update about Technology updates, Website tutorials, Browsing solutions and phone with PC reviews.
  • Prexblog now has an Android app available on playstore and as .Apk
  • Prexblog domain name will stay forever.


So I have resolved blazer issues by opening a new blog which settles adsense banned and has also bought a new domain name from an international domain name registrar which means Prexblog will now stay forever.

Let's forget the past and keep moving till we reach above our heart expectations. So always stay updated on prexblog.



Comments